Financial Aid


Camp 7 understands that the cost of sending a child (or two, or three) to camp can be overwhelming. We want every child to have the opportunity to get the camp experience, so we have made an effort to make camp as affordable as possible.

We are in the process of becoming an approved child care provider for CCCAP (Colorado Child Care Assistance Program)! To use CCCAP to cover costs for camp, please contact us at 970.628.5331 and we will give you an estimated date for when CCCAP will be able to go into effect, as well as which sessions you may be able to use this the program for.

Camp 7 also gives out scholarships to a number of campers. If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, please send a letter detailing why you are in need of a scholarship to:

Camp 7 Corporate

17846 Kimball Creek Road

Collbran, CO 81624

You may qualify for a tax break for sending your kids to camp! Here's what the IRS has to say...

IRS Website-Summer Camp Tax Credit

Along with the lazy, hazy days of summer come some extra expenses, including summer day camp. But, the IRS has some good news for parents: those added expenses may help you qualify for a tax credit.

Many parents who work or are looking for work must arrange for care of their children under 13 years of age during the school vacation.

Here are five facts the IRS wants you to know about a tax credit available for child care expenses. The Child and Dependent Care Credit is available for expenses incurred during the summer and throughout the rest of the year.

  • The cost of day camp may count as an expense towards the child and dependent care credit.
  • Expenses for overnight camps do not qualify.
  • Whether your childcare provider is a sitter at your home or a daycare facility outside the home, you'll get some tax benefit if you qualify for the credit.
  • The credit can be up to 35 percent of your qualifying expenses, depending on your income.
  • You may use up to $3,000 of the unreimbursed expenses paid in a year for one qualifying individual or $6,000 for two or more qualifying individuals to figure the credit.​

For more information check out IRS Publication 503, Child and Dependent Care Expenses. This publication is available at or by calling 800-TAX-FORM (800-829-3676).

IRS Publication 503, Child and Dependent Care Expenses

Payment Plans

Tax Break for Sending Kids to Camp

We have a few generic payment plans that you can select at registration; we offer 2-month, 4-month, and 6-month plans. If these do not work for you or you have at least one child signed up for an entire summer block, contact us, and we can try to work something out. We are very flexible and ultimately, we are just trying to give kids the experience of camp!

CO Child Care Assistance